Thursday 14 January 2016

Blame My Feet

As I was waiting for a website to load, I got distracted by one of those stupid ads that appear on the right-hand side of the screen. This one claimed you could tell your personality by the shape and other characteristics of your feet. Oh, why not? As long as I'm here anyway...

I apparently have the feet of an artist or an athlete (the former, maybe. The latter, unlikely. The most energetic thing I do is bend over to empty the dishwasher). Anyway, apparently if I can separate my little toe and wiggle it by itself (which I'm surprised and so pleased to discover I can), it says "you need constant change in your life to be happy, hate routine and are very adventurous. You probably find that you get bored easily and if things start to fall into a routine you will most likely do something drastic to switch things up a little."

So that explains it. I thought it was a deeper psychological thing, but no, I guess when I stir up trouble and turn my life upside down, now I can blame my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment