- It got to about ten degrees today, which feels absolutely balmy. I didn't even bother with a coat today.
- The snow is almost gone from the grass.
- The dogs got their spring haircuts, so now they look like chihuahuas.
- The gardening spam emails are starting to fly.
- The oleander has a million little flower buds on it.
- I found rabbit poop in the backyard.
I definitely need to find a solution to this Winter Blahs thing next year. I need to bank my money and my vacation time and take off three months to spend in southern Italy or something. Like the spindly tomato plants I will soon have growing on my kitchen counter, I need sunlight. I crave summer. I can taste it coming.