Friday 7 March 2014

March Break!

Good news! The temperature is supposed to get up to above freezing this week! I can hardly wait. I have next week off of work and will spend it taking my kid to the orthodontist and doctor and catching up on housecleaning, yes. But also doing puzzles, reading, writing, napping on the couch with the puppies, and maybe some day trips to go bowling or something. Maybe I'll go to the community centre and stew myself in the hot tub for a while. And definitely making lavender cookies. A week of lovely possibilities before me!

I think as part of my mental health break I am also going to restrict my use of the computer for the week. True "down time" will rejuvenate me physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. We are constantly bombarded with input and noise, and it sounds peaceful to make it all stop for a while.

So have a good week, everyone, and I'll be back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment