Saturday 12 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving in Canada, and I feel to make a list of just some of the things I'm thankful for.
  • sunshine
  • the smell of homemade bread baking
  • the sound of my husband putting dinner in the oven
  • ovens
  • the feeling of Brio's soft head under my hand as I sit watching TV
  • the ability to see
  • the ability to read
  • good books to read
  • a day off work
  • a job to take a day off from
  • my kids
  • my grandkids
  • my siblings and parents
  • the fact that my siblings' spouses feel like my siblings
  • music
  • the friends that music has brought me
  • automatic washing machines
  • finely sharpened gardening tools
  • the man who comes around in a truck twice a summer to sharpen the tools
  • Skype
  • my charmed childhood
  • moonlight
  • sleeping in
  • having a day to wake up to
  • the ability to walk
  • a beautiful world to walk in
  • friends to walk with

No comments:

Post a Comment