Sunday 31 May 2020

Ten Days Later...

I hadn't realized it's been ten days since I posted. My goodness! I've been busy. Moved five cubic yards of stone (with Son #3's help). Weeded and weeded. Transplanted some stuff. Levelled off the hill around the composters and laid down landscape fabric and gravel. Finished planting the garden. Replanted the garden after the squirrels had a hey-day with it. Opened the swimming pool. Went swimming twice. And, um, read a whole lot of books and did a difficult puzzle. And watched a lot of Merlin on Netflix. Oh, and of course, worked my regular 8-hour days on the laptop. Did some writing. Made homemade bread twice. So yeah, I guess it has been a productive ten days!

Time seems to zip by. I've been at home since March 13, and it feels like a couple of weeks to me. Not beginning to be bored or run out of things to do yet. The weather is finally warming up, and it feels like I'm unfurling to the sun like a flower. A wonderful feeling of contentment and security. I'm so grateful to have a yard to play in! It makes all the difference with quarantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment