Tuesday 29 May 2018

Sorry I haven't written much lately...

Computer still fried so I have to go to the city library to use their computers until I can get mine fixed. So you won't hear from me very frequently for a while. The weather has turned from icy to sweltering in a matter of days. Last week it was too cold to harden off my seedlings, and this week it's too hot. They may end up having to live indoors this summer. For tomatoes and such that isn't a problem, but twenty-foot squash vines and giant cabbages may be a bit cramped in the dining room...


I always had this fantasy of pouring gravel a foot deep on my floors, setting out flagstone stepping stones, a water feature, some potted plants, and just having an indoor garden. Other than the fact that the floors couldn't hold the weight and the whole house would collapse, and vacuuming would be difficult... why not?


I also want a water slide going from my upstairs bedroom window down to the pool...

1 comment: